Summer season is the perfect time of year for tasty, refreshing salads. The combination of a sweat fruit with spinach and goat cheese is sure to please even the most picky taste buds. The simple recipe below is as easy as it gets, taking 5 minutes to prep and even shorter to prepare! Enjoy!!!
- 2 bunches spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, pecans, and goat cheese.
- Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.